MPP Tesla Model 3 Comfort Adjustable Coilovers AWD/Performance
Custom designed for the best ride possible.
For our customers who demand exceptional ride quality and comfort without compromise, we have worked with KW to redesign our Sports kits with new damper valving and spring rates to bring this to reality. Taking full advantage of the twin-valve technology offered by KW, we have improved the characteristics of our Comfort line, introduced damping adjustability and also gained the corrosion resistance of INOX stainless steel. If you want the absolute best road suspension for the Model 3, look no further.
- Damper valving and spring rates designed for road and touring. With the compression and rebound adjustment at only intermediate settings, the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
- Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as noise, vibration or harshness.
- Two-stage patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low-speed range is over 300%
- Two-stage patented TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
- Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
- INOX stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings or floating top hats to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUO
Available on backorder
Aftermarket suspension is something that can make or break the enjoyment of a vehicle. Unfortunately for Model 3 owners, the car is very high from the factory and runs into the bump stops over just about any bump – and they are always engaged once a car has been lowered on springs. This means that the dampers (also called shock absorbers) must be changed when lowering the car to allow for a compliant chassis over bumps, and to avoid damaging the vehicle when driving aggressively – as the bump rubber can only compress so much before effectively becoming effectively solid. Repeated extreme impacts can damage the top mounts and put unnecessary shock through the entire vehicle, and upset the platform when driving at the limit.
Our coilovers have been developed to offer a huge range of height adjustability with significantly more travel than stock. This suspension system has been developed jointly with KW Suspension, one of the leading aftermarket performance and racing suspension suppliers in the world. There is a reason why KW is the go-to pick for those that own European sports and luxury cars.
After almost 2 years of real-world testing, we have designed this Comfort Adjustable Coilover kit to further improve on the ride quality of our Comfort Non-Adjustable kit while also offering a wide range of both height and damping adjustment. While our Comfort Non-Adjustable line was able to bridge the gap between lowering springs and quality coilover suspension, we knew many of you wanted a no compromises street suspension that was still sporty, but a bit softer than our sports kit if you aren’t planning on taking your car to the track. Taking full advantage of the twin valve technology offered by KW in their V3 line, we are able to use different valving and spring rates to maximize the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 without sacrificing agility or performance. Don’t be mistaken – while this kit is extremely comfortable, it still wakes the car up and gives it the handling that it should have had from the factory. This is the ideal kit if your daily commute is through the city but you like to take your car out on the backroads or canyons for some fun.
RIDE HEIGHT RANGE:
Factory Ground Clearance (19″ Wheels, Early Production Springs):
* As Model 3 production evolves we have seen different cars be slightly different heights. You can measure the ground clearance of your car if you’re trying to determine exactly how much you’ll be able to lower your car with our coilovers, but as a guide you’ll be able to get the car far lower than you ever should want to run it. In our testing we found 110mm front and rear was a very driveable height and that will be our recommended ride height.
MPP Coilover Range:
Front: 90mm – 140mm
Rear: 100mm – 140mm