FLEX Z inherits all the features and quality of STREET FLEX but the adoption of new platform allows its price to be set at amazingly low range ($800 to $1,050). FLEX Z, of course, maintains the long-favored Made in Yokohama quality. Ride height adjustable shock absorber, fully loaded with TEIN's comprehensive technology, is now more affordable prices than ever.
Considering the use of larger tires/wheels and the lowered ride height, FLEX Z uses twin-tube system, in pursuit of ride comfort on streets.
In order to maintain the ride quality on streets with rough spots here and there, a shock absorber has to have sufficient stroke, be low-frictional and move smoothly.
As an oil chamber and a gas chamber are not arranged serially in a twin-tube system, it is easy to secure enough stroke. Also, low gas pressure keeps friction low.
Its smooth stroke movement makes it possible to follow rough and bumpy road surfaces quite well, offering supple ride at low speed and stable ride at high speed.
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life!
|Position(s)||Front & Rear|
|Vehicle Model(s) / Chassis Code(s)||Prius C / Aqua (NHP10)|