TRD Plus Rear Sway Bar for Toyota Prius 2010 - 2015
Engineered by TRD to help enhance the handling characteristics of the Prius, the rear sway bar provides a flatter, more firm cornering stance. The sway bar also helps deliver greater control while maintaining the secure handling of the vehicle's original steering and suspension systems.
- Solid steel bar bent to match the natural movement of the Prius beam axle
- Water- and dust-resistant
- OEM-style ball links added to sway bar system to allow the beam axle to flex as the factory intended for toe and camber change during heavy cornering; offers longer life than spherical rod ends or heim joints-and have much less compliance than polyurethane or rubber
- Durability tested to Toyota specifications
- Limits body lean without adding harshness to the ride
- Provides a flatter, more solid cornering stance
- Features a durable gloss white, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- TRD badging adds prestige Simple, bolt-on installation; all hardware included
END LINKS and HARDWARE is included!
|Installation Services Available
|2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
|Prius (Gen 3), Prius (Gen 3 Refresh), Plug-in (Gen 3)